Skip to content
The commission process
- We discuss your vision for the painting.
- We finalize the following: size, description, price, and expected date of completion.
- I provide you with written description of details discussed above and you sign it if everything is correct.
- You pay a non-refundable 50% deposit, and I start working on your painting.
- I will show you the finished painting (or email the photos if you are not local). At this point you can still request small changes at no additional cost. Large changes will require price adjustment.
- I will work with you until you are happy with the finished painting. In the case you had a complete change of heart, you are not obliged to purchase the work.
- Once you have approved the finished painting, you pay the remaining balance, and we arrange for pickup, delivery, or shipment.